The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris97pittman

15+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2004
Bellingham, Washington
I've decided on holding back the modding on my car since it's a N/T it's never gunna be fast I've just faced that and so far it looks fine looks wise so I'm gunna drive it how it is, next year I'm starting my apprentiship with my dad being an electrician next summer when I turn 18 and I'll be making 2k a month living at home with my parents so I'll have 2k and no bills to pay, I plan to save some money till then and get an evo when I turn 18 since I'll way more than be able to afford it. I'm sticking with :dsm: though of course, anyone on here got an evo that could tell me things they like and hate abotu the car

hey man, well i was in the same boat as you, lived at home made great money, no bills, but you will soon find out things change. You better hope your dad will co-sign for the evo cause you will not have good enouch credit, that sucks for our age, we get old enough to actually buy things but we still cant cause our credit.

www.evotuners.com
www.evotuners.net

i think thats it man, enjoy

Auctually I think I got it made because I already talked to my parents about it and I've always wanted and Evo and she said when I make the money to afford one next year she'll sign for it, they had to for my eclipse too, and then they aren't gunna kick me out cuz my mom is always like ohh why can't you stay we'll cut the house in half I don't want you to go yada yada yada so I think I'm set, LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back