The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

new car help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasteclispe

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 12, 2004
queens, New_York
ok guys ive had my nt eclispe for almost a year. and for about the past 6 months ive been looking for a good turbo eclipse thats also automatic. and these things are VERY hard to find in good condition. so i started looking for other good turbo cars. and i found a 1999 saab 9-5 for around the price i can pay. my question now is what do u guys think about saab? are they any fast?..ty

btw im still keeping my non-turbo eclipse

I dont know much about euro cars, but im pretty sure the saab 9-5 is some what of a luxery car. To be sure, you can email me and I will send you a link to a site to get all the specs you want on any car you want, to compare. :talon:

What's up with the automatic? If you are leaving the DSM community, perhaps you should consider the Luxury market. My bud bought an Infiniti Q45 (1994 pre OBDII), and it has hairy balls.

im not leaving the DSM community. ill always have my dsm. i just want to hook it up so it wont be something ill drive everyday. and the saab 9-5 is Luxury. its luxury and turbo. thats y i was looking into it.

dsm 4 life

Scandanavia has the highest suicide rate on Earth.

SAABs and Volvos come from Scandanavia.

I'll let you figure out the hidden clue.

As for considering a SAAB, I must pose this question: "What the hell, are you BLIND or something?"

And, in closing:

:barf:

You should look into Volvo C70's too :thumb:

I'm buying a Volvo C70 HT convertible this spring for a daily driver. 6-speed, 230 HP, and it'll still be comfy in winter. It's a PITA to find an HT with a six speed, but with enough looking it's possible. I looked at the 9-5's, but they're just too ugly for me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back