The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

New Car club in the north idaho, spokane, CDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm'r sk1mp

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 8, 2009
post falls, Idaho
Steve and I have started a new DSM club in the local area. We currently have four members and looking for more. This club is not intended to be a power plant based club. We look for the enthusiast and supporters. Not everything needs to be business either. we enjoy throwing BBqs and such to get to know every one. if your interested let me know. I also enjoy helping new members and beginners to learn the basics and what ever else needed. hit me up we all enjoy new comers or supporters.

If you were closer to seattle you would have 5 members here.

sad :( We got some Strong members out here. Steven the other President is running a bored twenty over 16 g 1g, we got a built 3000gt, my talons, and another 2g. all really strong cars, we just want to open a new strong willed car club that ignores who's power plant is higher and focuses on bringing our bond with a DSM to a higher level ya know.

EDIT- what i mean is this club is based on the enthusiasm and love for a DSM not power plant

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back