The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New but old

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohyeah

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2011
denver, Colorado
What's up all? I have a 1995 2g gst I've owned the past 10 years with a bunch of mods haven't really had it running to well since I've owned it. I used to have a different account on here to try and get it up and running well but eventually gave up on the dream. But now I'm back and hoping to learn something's and hopefully I can get it drivable again.

Right on! Welcome back. I'm kind of in the same boat. Owned this car 7 years now and I've yet to drive it besides rolling off a trailer. :p I've just started working on it any chance I can get now, and shes almost ready to start!

Whats up with your car?

I just had other priorities. Now i am back. I do not know what is wrong with it some one said it could be a head gasket. I currently took it apart and am deciding to take my time on getting it to look how I want it. Currently working on doing a wire tuck.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back