The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

New brunswick?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you talking about Harold and Kumar goes to white castle?

Nope. Canada. Lol but that's a funny movie

I'm in Bathurst N.B.

Sick, ever in saint John?

Never been haha, go to Moncton often though. Could be a good meet up point, I know a few other dsm'ers from there so. And also the there's a nice drag strip near here in Miramichi if you're ever interested, seen a few dsm's do some quite decent runs.

Never been haha, go to Moncton often though. Could be a good meet up point, I know a few other dsm'ers from there so. And also the there's a nice drag strip near here in Miramichi if you're ever interested, seen a few dsm's do some quite decent runs.

For sure! I just drove my spyder from ontario to here and my crank pulley went :( I'm in need of a job so I can replace it, we will have to meet at the trAck in the summer. I wanna see what a nt 2.4 stock can do before I mod it anyways LOL. You do have a crank pulley or complete 4g63t/ parts do ya?

For sure! I just drove my spyder from ontario to here and my crank pulley went :( I'm in need of a job so I can replace it, we will have to meet at the trAck in the summer. I wanna see what a nt 2.4 stock can do before I mod it anyways LOL. You do have a crank pulley or complete 4g63t/ parts do ya?

For shure we shall meet up.

For the moment I don't have much parts I don't need or won't possibly need in the future, seeing as something can always go wrong with a dsm. The classified should have something though.

I wish I had a spare 4g63t, it ain't the easiest thing to find around here, you can sometime be lucky on kijiji.ca but not often.

I'm looking for a shortblock myself as I want to do a 2.3 or 2.4 stroker but haven't been so lucky. They all seem so fvcking over priced around here. If anything ill let you know though.

I do trips to Ontario every summer and Dsm parts are a dime a dozen

I'm in Moncton, don't know if you guys know about it but there is a maritime dsm site. It is super slow, barely any traffic. If you want to check it out, here it is.
Maritime DSM :: Index

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back