The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New Best Of Dsmtuners Video 3/13/03

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wha are peoples input on the next video:confused: more track racing, more street racing, more dyno shots. i am open for suggestions.:thumb:

Brendon:dsm:

Originally posted by slowlaserRS
I thought it was a cool vid where was some of the street racing at like the last part I try to read the road sing but could not make it out.

yeah me too. i think it says spring valley.

Originally posted by vertGST
wha are peoples input on the next video:confused: more track racing, more street racing, more dyno shots. i am open for suggestions.:thumb:

personally, it would be cool to have more races, and see/hear the cars going, not just cruisin like in some videos. that gets old, IMO, after a while.

:thumb:

Originally posted by 90LaserTurbo89k

personally, it would be cool to have more races, and see/hear the cars going, not just cruisin like in some videos. that gets old, IMO, after a while.

:thumb:

the video that i am in the process of making has a lot of track running on it should be done by tonight or tomorrow night. i just need to find someone to host this one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back