The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Best Of Dsmtuners Video 3/13/03

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by PsSsShTGSX
woot woot 2kb/sec. ill come back when its faster.

ive had 25 people download this from me, one still goin with one slot left open, take it while you can and enjoy its a pretty good movie

my ftp is still up, if anybody still wants it go at it, those who have it find a place to stick it if you can for everybody to snag it

Now that I watched it I have a couple suggestions

1) Turn down the music volume a tad bit and turn up the video volumes so you can actually hear the DSMs in some of the scenes.

2) The ending was non existant. I actually played the last 10 seconds 2x to make sure that was actually the ending. The music just fades off and its over. Some kind of ending screen is usually a good idea :)

Originally posted by larryd
Call me lucky, Im getting 30k/second :) Still going to take 10 minutes to download it though :(

better than a few hours on the server it was hosted on, my attbi cable internet is capped at a certain speed, if i uncap it one more time for faster speed i lose my connection so sorry, got to deal with what i got, but ill leave it up for as long as i can

Originally posted by larryd
Now that I watched it I have a couple suggestions

1) Turn down the music volume a tad bit and turn up the video volumes so you can actually hear the DSMs in some of the scenes.

2) The ending was non existant. I actually played the last 10 seconds 2x to make sure that was actually the ending. The music just fades off and its over. Some kind of ending screen is usually a good idea :)

i will actually finish that video when i get more vid clips . i did it when i was half asleep but thanks for the sugestions:thumb:

Brendon:dsm:

damn back from the dead. i have made about 3 videos since then

Brendon:dsm:

deleted 2 because i thoguht they sucked i have one that has about 2 minutes left to complete i will find someone to host them later

deleted 2 because i thoguht they sucked i have one that has about 2 minutes left to complete i will find someone to host them later

This is the note above the list of videos at the DSMGarage -
As of 4/21/03 downloading of all videos will be no longer be permitted. To date there has only been 1 donation and without contributions, I can no longer provide this service. As many of you are aware of, it cost a lot of money to host videos because they take considerable amounts of bandwith.

The video needs some linkin park, according to International Video Compilation/Presentation standards. :p

Originally posted by XerxeS
The video needs some linkin park, according to International Video Compilation/Presentation standards. :p

the video that is in the works right now is link park background

Brendon:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back