The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

New!! and need HELP.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s1h3ojay

Probationary Member
Feb 8, 2012
providence, Rhode_Island
Hey everone this would be my first thread. I recently just bought my first dsm and have only a few ideas where to go with it. Car sat for about 3 years before I bought it.(looked so sad had to buy it) Any ways when I towed it home I put a new battery in it and itstarted right up.So I went out got new plugs, wires,belts,brakes,rotors,o2 sensors(before cat) and calibers. after instaling everthing car ran like crap.So I recently read up on taking the charcoal canistier out to prevent any defaulty emissions codes.Does anyone think this is a good idea or bad? Also wanna know if I need to block off egr valve and if the (stock)b.o.v needs to be connected the the turbo intake or if I can just put it direct to the intake. Any help on this or anything else I should do would be great thank you.keep up the great work this forum helps alot!:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back