The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

New addition to the vehicle family!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awd4g63

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 22, 2002
Savannah, Georgia
Just picked her up last Saturday and this was the first time I was able to snap some pics. Check it out!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And here's one of mine and a friend's:

looks nice, but something about the coloring I dont like. Be carefull man. Ive never seen so many fatal accidents on those things.

Thanks guys :) I'll try my best to be safe. I'm a pretty cautious and reserved rider anyway. I've never really had the ambition to do anything stupid on it. This is the first year they've had this paint scheme, and I've always loved black on cars, it's just a really hard color to keep, so I figure on a bike, it might not be so bad :thumb:

Wow I haven't seen that color package on any suzuki's yet. Is it just a late 04' thing?

Nice bike:thumb:

Originally posted by candela
Wow I haven't seen that color package on any suzuki's yet. Is it just a late 04' thing?

Nice bike:thumb:

Thanks!

I didn't even know they had this paint scheme until the salesman said something. I was looking at a yellow one with black decals and I said something about loving the color black. He took me to the warehouse and showed me the one I have now. Didn't even hit the sales floor yet.

Originally posted by RipperXX
I want one! :cry:

How much was it? What size engine is on it? how much does it weigh?

I paid $8199 for it (plus taxes, tag & title, etc.). It's a 600cc engine and it's around 355lbs dry weight (no gas, oil, etc.).

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Originally posted by talonturbotsi94
looks nice :thumb: but im too scared to ride one :(

It really doesn't have to be scary, it's not fast unless you make it go fast. If you're just scared of dropping it or something, just get an older used bike. Nevertheless, they're awesome! You should look into getting one for the summer :thumb:

Yeah, those goddamned things only have two wheels. You'll be out having a good time, enjoying the ride, everthing cool, and then a stop sign. The effers fall right over on their side. Mine does it every damned time. I don't think they're really safe.

Can you imagine some sorry bastard trying to put those on the market today if they didn't already exist?

Originally posted by Defiant
Yeah, those goddamned things only have two wheels. You'll be out having a good time, enjoying the ride, everthing cool, and then a stop sign. The effers fall right over on their side. Mine does it every damned time. I don't think they're really safe.

Can you imagine some sorry bastard trying to put those on the market today if they didn't already exist?

:laugh: I haven't had that happen yet, but I do have frame sliders on there to make sure it doesn't scratch the bike itself.

Sweet bike, i wish i could have one of those!!! :thumb:

Thanks for the compliments :thumb:

I know this isn't the board for this, but I've noticed a lot of DSMers getting bikes.... it'd be nice to organize a local ride sometime ;)

Believe me when I say, you will grow put of that size bike so soon it will suck.

3 people I know bought 600's to start with, because they thought they where fine. Then they sold them for 1000's and 1100's.

Looks awsome though.

nice bike, always loved the gixxers. i also just bought a bike. '02 Honda, 600f4i, bright yellow. don't have any pics of it yet though.

Originally posted by eclipse90gsxt
Believe me when I say, you will grow put of that size bike so soon it will suck.

3 people I know bought 600's to start with, because they thought they where fine. Then they sold them for 1000's and 1100's.

Looks awsome though.

Yeah, I know. I'm already starting to get used to the speed and handling of it. But it's just a great bike for around town. It's not the most practical thing in the world, but it's awesome. I mostly got it because I wanted another bike (a smaller bike) and I basically love the way it looks. I really didn't buy it solely on performance, so I don't think I'll 'grow out of it', I just think I'll get used to it.

Originally posted by pilsner
nice bike, always loved the gixxers. i also just bought a bike. '02 Honda, 600f4i, bright yellow. don't have any pics of it yet though.

Post some pics dude! I was looking at CBR's and F4i's also. I came really close to buying a CBR900RR, but it was a little too uncomfortable for what I wanted.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back