The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New addition to my family *pics*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98_silvergs

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2001
Lowell, Massachusetts
I just bought 2 miniature bulldogs, i went to buy one, i couldnt resist so i bought his brother too

Here is Barry and Elliot

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And last but not least, my cat running away cause she thinks she's not wanted

sweet dogs, they look way too much fun

as for the cat, at least its smart and goes for the dsm! :thumb:

nice,:thumb: those dogs kick ass.... the sweetest tempered dogs you will ever know, but they're playing with the wrong thing.... i think :confused:

*EDIT* I actually said "awww" when i saw the pic OMG

They kick ass, but they chew on everything possible. They dont stay up all night crying like alot of dogs, but they did wake me up first thing in the morning

yea, how old are they. definitely sounds like they're still teething

Those guys are really cute.
Barry and Elliot are excellant names - nice to see someone depart from the normal stand by doggy names.

They turned 8 weeks yesterday and weigh about 10 pounds right now, full grown they're only gonna be about 40-50 pounds.

awwww...i always wanted one of those. too bad i dont have enough space with my current living condition.:(

ima get two of those, im gonna name them hopps and barley :thumb:

how much do they cost? i have been looking for a dog. i want a rotty, but those look pretty cool too. the average for a rotty is around $300-$350 that i have found.

Originally posted by echo
how much do they cost? i have been looking for a dog. i want a rotty, but those look pretty cool too. the average for a rotty is around $300-$350 that i have found.

These dogs were 950$ each OMG so i spent close to 2 grand for these. I will be getting a rottie soon. I had one before but he died of kidney failure :wtc: very loyal to thier owners and property. But i bought the small dogs for now since i'm moving very soon and i have no yard right now for a rottie to run around in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back