The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New 98 GS-T Spyder Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hharper1321

Proven Member
Nov 30, 2014
Middle River, Maryland
Got it last month, been lurking around here reading stuff and getting some good info. Here are some pics of my baby: (it had been raining a few days before I took these pics, it's filthy in them)

http://imgur.com/a/7wYuM

1998 Spyder GS-T, 65,500 miles on it when I purchased it
One owner, all stock, and super (I mean super) clean
Not a bit of rust and no leaks of any kind
Only problem is the 2nd bow problem. But I have the pieces to repair it, so that will be done asap.
Also, going in this month for timing belt, since I don't when if/when it was done.
Otherwise, I changed the oil, put in new plugs and wires (NGK) and a K&N drop in just to have a base line.
Ran like new when I got it, and runs better now!

Just wanted to check in and say hey, and get back to reading the forums!

welcome, i have a buddy in the middle of doing a spyder gst>gsx swap! good luck to yah

holy batman that's stupid clean LOL. nice spyder bro..... im ashamed of mine now LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back