The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

New 95 gst and new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcarbajal4

10+ Year Contributor
May 23, 2011
Los Angeles, California
Hey guys!
I just bought a 95 gst a few weeks ago and I have to say, never enjoyed driving more :D
Bad part was (as I'm sure it usually is) the car is a fixer-upper. So far I've had a new clutch, master and master slave cylinder, and water pump. Not to mention new rims and tires (the old ones were so bad I spun out on the highway on the trip home, causing some nasty rear bumper scrapes :( ).
Anyways, loving the dsm experience non the less, and hopefully can get some help on here and get my baby looking and running the way I want it :)

Btw I'm in the los angeles area, it would be nice to know people close by thay could help out
-robert

i got my 98 gst 2 years ago, and still i am enjoying driving my car every day

Welcome!
Definitely need some pictures.
DSM's are the only cars to stick in my brain after all these years.

I know exactly what u all mean. When I was younger, I thought American muscle cars were, where its at. To be honest, back then I thought tuner cars were a joke. Now Im here to apologize to the entire tuner car world! I bought my Eclipse about 1.5 years ago, worked and worked on it, invested more than I even care to mention, but I would most definatley do it all over again! Ive had three built to the hilt American muscle cars in my day, and I wouldnt trade my eclipse to have all three of them back. None of them were even close to being as fun to drive. Now when I get my car out, I try to look for every excuse I can find to drive! And as fast as I can take it!

What a rush! The adrenaline starts pumping and then you get the grin from ear to ear
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back