The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New 2GNT owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TH3_BR1NG3R

Probationary Member
Mar 9, 2017
Pittston, Pennsylvania
How goes it guys and girls, im a noob 2G owner... Just picked up a 97 RS 420a N/A 5spd, its a 20 year old car that wasn't very well taken care of, until the Guy I got it from purchased it but unfortunately gave up on it as well... so it has some issues... It seems like the timing is off, it drops and climbs on the idle once im on the throttle its better.. It has the regular bolt on stuff, a cai, headers, Magnaflow cat back, with some msd igignition parts coil wires etc... The car has 230k miles, the most recent owner told me he put a rebuilt crate motor and rebuilt tranny iinland said the pair has around 55k miles... There was no documents to prove it... Just wondering if someone might kno what the issue could be? The motor is clean compared to the rest of the car LOL... Right now its my daily so I want my wife to stop saying I bought a piece of crap n start seeing what I see... Even if it is a piece of crap... Its my piece of crap LOL... Thank you

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back