The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New 2G Autocross T-shirt design -whatcha think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EclipseTrbo420A said:
Thats what I was thinking. I got rid of my AC stuff just incase LOL I never even overheated, but I never used the air either. I removed the ac stuff and made a shield over my FMIC to route the deflected air back to the rad...AND got the RRE/ Carbon Trix 10x13 vent which is an awsome piece by the way. :thumb: It looks sweet.

Funny, I'm planning on the carbontrix vent too (10x18). I went to take a look at it but they were out of that size. Plus they were assholes, but a good amount of the RRE/RRC/RRM guys are unless you drop 5k+ at their shop. Absolute ownage over other cars, corrupts absolutely. (RRE)

eclipsegsx1736 said:
Funny, I'm planning on the carbontrix vent too (10x18). I went to take a look at it but they were out of that size. Plus they were assholes, but a good amount of the RRE/RRC/RRM guys are unless you drop 5k+ at their shop. Absolute ownage over other cars, corrupts absolutely. (RRE)

They seemed pretty cool over the phone, but who's to say. The vent is nice though and I would get one if you were contemplating it. Be carefull though, cutting CF takes time.

EclipseTrbo420A said:
The pointer cone is placed DIRECTLY at the standing cone to indicate you make your turn around this cone. Thats correct, correct?
Yes. A cone that is on its side but not near a cone is an "indicator," instead, and is used to tell you direction of flow. For example, a pin-turn 180 to the left (i.e., counter-clockwise) would have a right-pointing pointer cone on the pin-cone you turn around plus at least one left-pointing indicator cone in the background.

..@...<...@...<...@...<...@.. (this row has three indicators saying "go left in front of me")
..@.............................@..
..@............>@.............@.. (this row has one pointer saying "go to the right of this cone")

- Jtoby

jtmcinder said:
Yes. A cone that is on its side but not near a cone is an "indicator," instead, and is used to tell you direction of flow. For example, a pin-turn 180 to the left (i.e., counter-clockwise) would have a right-pointing pointer cone on the pin-cone you turn around plus at least one left-pointing indicator cone in the background.

..@...<...@...<...@...<...@.. (this row has three indicators saying "go left in front of me")
..@.............................@..
..@............>@.............@.. (this row has one pointer saying "go to the right of this cone")

- Jtoby

That was exactly what I thought, nice visual. Why didnt thay ever think to color them, I think what would be alittle easier. Still good to know, and now I know.

Ludachris said:
I started working on a 1G version like yours... it's almost done:
I want one of the 1g. When will they be forsale. And i know your busy with all the designs and stuff but could you give me a look at the 1g drag if possible?

Ludachris said:
Great, it sounds like if I don't create 10 different body style versions to represent the Talon, Eclipse, Laser, 1Ga, 1Gb, 2Ga, and 2Gb, I'm going to keep hearing this same thing... And then, each one will have to be available in 10 different colors? That's about 100 different versions of each design.

Sounds good, I'll take one Eclipse 2Gb in grey :p ROFL

Ludachris said:
Great, it sounds like if I don't create 10 different body style versions to represent the Talon, Eclipse, Laser, 1Ga, 1Gb, 2Ga, and 2Gb, I'm going to keep hearing this same thing...
Actually, you only need to do one of the 2G Eclipse. Just have it be a picture of a 2Ga passing through St. Louis. For those with a 2Ga, it's the arch; for those with a 2Gb, it's the wing. tee hee

- Jtoby

Chris, for the drag racing ones, you should use a picture of Tym Switzer of Marc Hallman launching their 1g's back in the day with the ass dragging the ground nearly.

i've also got a nice shot of mine leaving the line at Muncie dragway that was taken by a professional photographer. You can see a small version of it at the bottom of the page at www.wingedwarrior.net

Edit: found the larger image
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I thought the pointer cone pointed out which one your supposed to run over?? Maybe this explains why I get really slow times!!
The shirts look great Chris, keep it up!

Zero Bar said:
I thought the pointer cone pointed out which one your supposed to run over?? Maybe this explains why I get really slow times!!
The shirts look great Chris, keep it up!

The pointer cone is the Bodyguard of cones, it shows you which ones you're NOT allowed to hit. All the others are fair game as far as I'm aware :D

I once got home from an event thinking that I'd totally cooked my clutch. I had thought that the smell (at least) would go away on the drive, but it just got worse and worse.

Then I saw the cone between my downpipe and oilpan.

- Jtoby

Looks good! If the guys want one of each and every design they should take the picture of their car and edit it into two or three colors and print it out onto a tshirt paper for their printer and then iron it onto a new blank tshirt:sneaky:

I would do it for a small fee and shipping!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back