The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New 1g project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev_olution

Proven Member
Mar 5, 2015
Washington, DC
Hello to all. My name is Aaron and I'm starting a new Frankenstein project. I currently have a 335i w/ full bolt ons and an evo 8. I typically track and drag my cars, especially when I was in Florida/Atlanta. I have been in DC for 2 years now, and haven't done either. Hopefully that will change soon. I will probably be sourcing 1g parts as soon as my ban is lifted, but for now I enjoy learning the platform. Thanks

What all do you have planned for your 1g project? I'm in the Gambrills 21054 area and go down to MIR on occasion. I could got to capital raceway which is basically down the street but it's usually super crowded and I get minimal runs.LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back