The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New 1G Owner from NJ here and need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurbinesInMind

Probationary Member
Feb 9, 2009
Boost City, New_Jersey
Hello. I am a soon-to-be proud owner of a 1990 Talon awd. It is bone stock except for a custom exhaust and two tone interior. I have to do some maintence work to it, so I am looking for a few items that I cannot seem to find anywhere on the internet. Maybe some of you can point me in the right direction. Looking for a lower and upper timing cover, can be new or used as long as it is in decent shape. Maybe a used stock turbo in good shape as this one might be shot. Also might need a 2100 clutch in the future when it is time to do the trans(needs synchros replaced) Can't seem to think of anything else at the moment, so on to the pics...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

^ if not check Extremepsi, jnz tuning, Dsmparts, or maperformance. Judging by the background in your pic, you must be from south jersey. Right?
Edit: hey now that i look at the it again that pic was taken at Dogbox racing.

Yup, thats DBR in the background. I am their web designer/helper. I am around almost everyday helping out with various things. Buying this car from Alex. I will check out those sites, I remember Alex mentioning dsm grave yard. Thanks for the info.:thumb:

Those picture looks like from the old Dogbox racing shop. Is that right? PM sent

Looking for a stock turbo for the 1g dsm in good cond. If anyone in the area has one, PM me. Thanks.

car is now on the road and running good. still need a turbo though. :D

got a 1g automatic turbo that is in sweet condition 80$ its yours

I may be able to find you something, a buddy of mine has a turbo for sale (not sure what it is, might be a T25 or a 16G) and a few other things, I'll hit him up and see what he has left.

I may be able to find you something, a buddy of mine has a turbo for sale (not sure what it is, might be a T25 or a 16G) and a few other things, I'll hit him up and see what he has left.

let me know asap!:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back