1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

new 1g in nc

Posted by Size9Zombie, Oct 23, 2014

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. Size9Zombie

Size9Zombie Proven Member

Joined Aug 23, 2014
    King, North Carolina
    Hey everyone! So first time dsm owner here, 94 4g63t fwd, big 16g, 5speed, alot of this stuff was done when i got it but there is still PLENTY left to do. Im an automotive tech by trade and look forward to contributing ne way i can! Just wanted to intro myself and see how many of us there r around winston salem or stokes county.

Street Build 1K  5

1994 Eagle Talon TSi
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM
  2. TalonFULLtune

TalonFULLtune Proven Member

Joined Jan 15, 2013
    three churches, West Virginia
    welcome brother been a vw/audi tech for 5 years. welcome to the dsm scene

3. Size9Zombie

Size9Zombie Proven Member

Joined Aug 23, 2014
    King, North Carolina
    Thanks man :D[DOUBLEPOST=1414117916][/DOUBLEPOST]I was a gm tech for about 8 yrs but i been away from thr dealer at Presicion Tune as the A tech for a few yrs now, i was pretty much a v8 muscle car guy till my n/a 5.0 got outran by a 1g so i traded it straight up for this 94 tht ill have to upload pics of later cause my computer isnt wanting to work right

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014

Street Build 1K  5

1994 Eagle Talon TSi
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM