The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New 1/8 Strip in HOMESTEAD/MIAMI,FL guys!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMLIFESTYLE488

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2007
Miami, Florida
Okay whats up Tuners!:applause: I dont know if any of the Miami guys know this but The Homestead Motor Speedway opened up a 1/8 MILE Drag Strip that's open every FRIDAY FOR NOW:hellyeah:...... Strip is located in the pit area of the nascar racers. When you pay entrance you can park in the pit garage's that are located dead center of the speedway. GORGEOUS:hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah: Just like okeechobee's County Line Raceway.OMG Catch us out there and show alot of support! Rumor has it that if enough people eventually show up, they will increase it into a 1/4:pray::pray::pray: mile:thumb::hellyeah::thumb::hellyeah::thumb::hellyeah:
Just thought i'd give veryone a thumbs up:thumb:
O and by the way, 10$ TO SPECTATE, 20$ TO RACE.
TRACK OPENS AT 6PM TILL 12AM. REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING IS FOR NOW. IT WILL IMPROVE THE MORE PEOPLE COME:pray:

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THERE THE ADDRESS IS 137 AVE AND 344 ST.
ENTRANCE IS IN THE BACK GATE. DRAWN OUT ON THE MAP.

DIRECTIONS FROM TURNPIKE HEADED SOUTH>>>>> GRAB TURNPIKE GOING SOUTH, MERGE ONTO EXIT SPEEDWAY BLVD 137TH AVE, HEAD SOUTH. TAKE 137TH AVE ALL THE WAY DOWN TILL YOU SEE A BIG FKUCIN MOTOR SPEEDWAY.:thumb:

Okay whats up Tuners!:applause: I dont know if any of the Miami guys know this but The Homestead Motor Speedway opened up a 1/8 MILE Drag Strip that's open every FRIDAY FOR NOW:hellyeah:...... Strip is located in the pit area of the nascar racers. When you pay entrance you can park in the pit garage's that are located dead center of the speedway. GORGEOUS:hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah: Just like okeechobee's County Line Raceway.OMG Catch us out there and show alot of support! Rumor has it that if enough people eventually show up, they will increase it into a 1/4:pray::pray::pray: mile:thumb::hellyeah::thumb::hellyeah::thumb::hellyeah:
Just thought i'd give veryone a thumbs up:thumb:
O and by the way, 10$ TO SPECTATE, 20$ TO RACE.
TRACK OPENS AT 6PM TILL 12AM. REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING IS FOR NOW. IT WILL IMPROVE THE MORE PEOPLE COME:pray:

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THERE THE ADDRESS IS 137 AVE AND 344 ST.
ENTRANCE IS IN THE BACK GATE. DRAWN OUT ON THE MAP.

DIRECTIONS FROM TURNPIKE HEADED SOUTH>>>>> GRAB TURNPIKE GOING SOUTH, MERGE ONTO EXIT SPEEDWAY BLVD 137TH AVE, HEAD SOUTH. TAKE 137TH AVE ALL THE WAY DOWN TILL YOU SEE A BIG FKUCIN MOTOR SPEEDWAY.:thumb:

O BY THE WAY SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY JOB ON PAINT... I KNO IT SUCKS

Attachments

• HMS LEGEND.JPG
    HMS LEGEND.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 705
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back