The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

new 03 cobra vtec video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haha , that guy is just plain out DUMB!

umm...OLD! still funny as shit. looks set up...

Attachments

• fc813549.jpg
    fc813549.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 158
it was funnyl, until the closing picture. it said "this was a staged interview. no one is really this stupid. not even the dumbest ricers.:)"

:(

i thought it was funny till then. :thumb:

***IBTL***
Very Tall Engine Cooler that what I always say when I get confronted by the honduh guys if they ask if I even know what the V-Tec stands for.

Repost, and no IBTL posts.

Anybody have a WORKING link to that mustang vtec video, where he talks about having vtec, and having different colored antifreeze give us boosted guys more BOOst. LOL

My buddy has a 03 factory supercharged cobra, he will get a kick out of this video..

and the nice thing is, he isa MUSTANG FREAK, but he appreciates all cars, and loved to get me races in my old 93 tsi awd.. it was so fun.. people be like you wanna race.. and he say yea i'll race you if you can beat this 4 cylinder... poor people driving away with there tail between there legs cause they couldn't get to the cobra.. LOL..

on another note the awd vs the cobra.... great launch about half track him.. till he gets traction ( s*itty independant rear suspension's on the 03 ) then he half tracks me the rest. LOL

ANYWAYS.. any info on the link to that video, or somebody that could email it to [email protected] would be apprecited thanks.. :talon:

Anybody in the vid forum have the mustang vtec video.. i needa good laugh, and to show my mustang buddy... any help would be a ppreciated, thanks :talon:

yea, the gtr vid where there at teh show.. and he's tellin the guy what all it has...

bout like the johnny ricer videos.. thanx :talon:

The GTR ownz joo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: My hopes are shattered... LOL

That isn't the movie i was looking for but thanx for the post nate, stil la good video

The video i'm lookign for there at a car show, anda bigger guy is showing off his car with the hood open and he is namign off stuff for horespower like a chrome oil cap and ect, and he says that he hooked up ith honda and they put V-tec on his car..

hilarious movie.. but i can't seem to find it... any other wanna give it a shot thanx :talon:

i have that video
i dont have any place to upload though....so....
but its a red GTR mustang with a "rotary turbo with headers"

i know what you are talking about. he tells the guy that he has gatoraid in his radiator cuz it makes it run cooler. its hilarious but i cant find it right now.

the one i'm lookin for is there at a show hood up it's not running, i think the cobra is silver/gray it is an 03 or least has 03 supercharger setup

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back