The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Needs some parts from ya'll...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimGraves

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2010
TACOMA, Washington
Aight now ## boi needs some parts from ya'll. I drive a 1g eclipse n/t and wondering if anybody had a 14b or 16g turbo? 91 talon oem front bumper, side skirts, and oem foglights. Keep mr posted ya'll..thanx:D

Get the talon rear bumper too. And make sure you follow these forum posting instructions below or an admin may call you on it. just an FYI

No "Use the Search" replies - answer the question, link to the answer, or don't reply. It's okay to suggest to the user how to find the answer next time so long as you answer the question or link to the answer at the same time.

No insults, smart ass replies, or elitist attitudes. Do not act like a moderator and remind others of our rules, or nitpick when a member makes a grammatical mistake or asks a repetitive question. Report the post and move on.

Don't try to help if you don't know the answer - bad advice is often worse than no advice (no "I think" or "I guess" or "I've heard"). If you see misinformation being posted, debate it respectfully.

No getting off-topic - if you're not replying to the thread starter's original post, take it to PMs/email or start a new thread.

Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation when posting in our Tech Forums - don't use texting/instant messaging lingo here. This isn't an English class, but we demand that you at least make an attempt or your posts will be deleted. Internet Explorer users should download IEspell or just use Firefox since it has spell check built-in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back