The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Needs some parts for a 1gb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milby43

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 6, 2008
Laurel Springs, New_Jersey
Okay so i just bought a 93 talon awd, and i need some parts and advice

The driver side has a rip in it. If you have seats let me know, im not sure what fabric i want yet. Show me what you got and ill let you know.

I need the passenger and drive side sun visors as well.

Also, can I still get the horns for the car from a mitsubishi dealership? If so, about how much do you think it would be?

I also want to do all the main fluids in the car before I get it on the street.
What is a good manual transmission fluid for these first gens. As well as the lube for the transfercase? How much goes in the transmission, and how much goes in the transfer case.

Thanks
andrew

Go get some. or order some redline MTL or MT90...which ever one says GL4 on it which I THINK is MTL which is for the trans...3 quarts or till its runs out of the fill plug on the front of the trans....17mm bolt.

Transfer case, I use 85w140 but thats me....you could use 80w90 any stuff. Valvoline its like 5-7 a bottle of advance auto or autozone. Thats same thing..drain it, on the bottom plug, clean the crap off the magnet, put it back it. Take the 17mm fill plug out on the front of it fill till it runs out..its like almost a quart.

Rear same stuff.

i gotta full interior for a 91 tsi 5spd.. minus the visors.. pm me if interested

no colorful checkered pattern but clean as hell... not 1 flaw... u can have front n backs for $80 if you come and pick them up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back