The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Needed ECU 91-94, injectors and FPR

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerAWD

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2009
Spanaway, Washington
hey im in search of a ECU 91-94, i just bought a 91 eclipse GSX auto, bought it for 700 with 73000 miles on her, but there is a problem sometimes at sudden acceleration the car like resets its self like fuel cut, but the seatbelt light comes on and ABS and CEL, and so while i mines well upgrade while fixing the problem im looking for that stuff and if you have a 14b exhaust manifold and water lines ill take that too, thanks in advance, only thing done is cut air box and boost controler nipple out, but did this before i did that, oly happens when i floor it all of a sudden

Your Boost control solenoids broken? Or you undo it? Have you done all the basic maintenance on it yet? And have you checked to see if battery cables and battery are secured? Had a similar problem with an Oldsmobile of mine, battery terminals were not connected (2-3 threads) and under hard acceleration/braking or sharp turns car would have similar issues and I've noticed that these DSM's battery locations arn't the most secured or best built. In my TSi I had a somewhat similar problem when I went WOT but later found out that my spark plugs were gapped way to big (.035-.04)and my timing was off by ALOT. I put in correctly gapped plugs and adjusted my timing (CAS) and drove hard all day without a single problem.

Hey tyler awd I have some 450cc stock injector if you want them

Your Boost control solenoids broken? Or you undo it? Have you done all the basic maintenance on it yet? And have you checked to see if battery cables and battery are secured? Had a similar problem with an Oldsmobile of mine, battery terminals were not connected (2-3 threads) and under hard acceleration/braking or sharp turns car would have similar issues and I've noticed that these DSM's battery locations arn't the most secured or best built. In my TSi I had a somewhat similar problem when I went WOT but later found out that my spark plugs were gapped way to big (.035-.04)and my timing was off by ALOT. I put in correctly gapped plugs and adjusted my timing (CAS) and drove hard all day without a single problem.

thanks bro, that was it the ####ing simplest thing, it was my positiave post was ####ed replaced it and it works fine now

LoL, yea. When I bought my car the previous owner had spent a nice wad of cash on a Optima battery just to leave it unsecured and drove around the back roads in E. Washington. Well when I got car battery couldn't hold a charge took it in and same thing positive terminal was busted internally. Nice waste of an almost 200 dollar battery was only 3months old too;( I now am using a 60 buck walmart battery tied down with rope;) Nice and secure well secure to body of car instead of bouncing around. Glad that it was something easy and realativly cheap. I'd feel better replacing a battery instead of something else electrical;D Hope you enjoy and maybe see ya around;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back