The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need you thought's on my HP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91TSI505

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 10, 2003
Albuquerque, New_Mexico
I know this question is asked alot but there is no AWD dyno here in NM(Closest one is Denver I think)What HP do you all think i would be pushing(Wheels and Crank).My mods are listed.I would really appreciate any guesses,I have some guestamation's of my own but want some more opinion's and don't need to be flamed please,remember i'm asking because i have no other way available to me,Thanks in advance:thumb:

Originally posted by Airpoppoff
with the wing or without the wing :laugh:

LOL,i knew that was going to come up.

Anyone??

Ok, you have somwhere between 200 and 300 whp on pump gas, and 220 and 350 whp on race gas.

If you go to a TRACK we can tell you pretty acurately how much power you have.

Ricer:"Dude i can take you i got VTEC"!
Me:Riiiiiiiight.

Nice sig.....who are you to be calling someone a ricer?

Originally posted by ItsStockOfficer

Ricer:"Dude i can take you i got VTEC"!
Me:Riiiiiiiight.

Nice sig.....who are you to be calling someone a ricer?

A fast DSM:thumb:

I'd like to see proof that it is fast.

You have between 6 and 2 million horsepower.

Well man no ofense, but really your mods are great, you have some good setup on your AWD, but really that wing just don't go in that car, put your stock rear spoiler back in and remove that wing, with the money you bought that wing you could have gotten one of those GTec's device to measure HP, and some people say they are accurate...

But regarding your mods you should equal something like 350 at the crank, and if you upgrade to a front mount intercooler, you'll probably get near 400, remember that at this point the octane, the air/fuel ratio, and the height above sea level play an important role, but you should have already figure this out...

you do know that any reputable dsm shop(or any shop that knows what they are doing with an awd dsm for that matter) with a dyno can temporaly moddify ur car to be fwd and use a 2wd dyno?
extreme motorsports does that to dyno their awd cars, i dont know exactly what the charge is to do that, but i know they do to dyno awd cars

look at my post

lots of mods doesn't = lots of HP

I basically put down 240 untuned with stock injectors and some problems with the car. You should have at least 280 on pump gas if you are tuned properly and don't have many problems.

Originally posted by AiR
when you find a dyno at least you will have a place for the people to sit when they hold your car down.

2 whole levels of seating

DOWN WITH 1G RICE!

Originally posted by NoRiceTSi

2 whole levels of seating

DOWN WITH 1G RICE!

I wouldn't talk if I were you, 170whp wow. When you start modding like he has then you can talk $%&@, until then :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

Originally posted by tsiracer18
There is an AWD dyno In SLC, Utah if you are ever up here.

Well that looks like it might be one of my options,the only other one i know of is Denver......Maybe i will take a detour that way when i go up to Cali.

Originally posted by Nomad666

I wouldn't talk if I were you, 170whp wow. When you start modding like he has then you can talk $%&@, until then :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:
OMG

Originally posted by gimmie11s
that wing makes me want to shit myself
Ewwwwwwww!Well go ahead and shit yourself then.:laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back