The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need tuning help in missoula

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

an orange crayon

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2012
missoula, Montana
Hey guys I bought a 1993 gsx I know it runs rich right and when I get into the settings of link it doesn't seam like it has been tuned at all and if u see my list of parts I have a good amount of stuff, just don't have the 300 to get it tuned just need a little guidance and help
Appreciated, michael

Hey guys I bought a 1993 gsx I know it runs rich right and when I get into the settings of link it doesn't seam like it has been tuned at all and if u see my list of parts I have a good amount of stuff, just don't have the 300 to get it tuned just need a little guidance and help
Appreciated, michael

What are you using for tuning software you could do it thru the softwear or hack your maf and watch A/F gauge and pyro untill it doesnt run rich

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back