The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Need torque specs...working on car now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candela

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
Hey all, just need a little help. I had to take off my exh. manny to fix the egt tap, and now Im putting it back on. I just need to know what the torque specifications are for the exhaust manifold to turbo bolts, and also what the torque is for the exhaust manifold to head bolts. For any of you who happen to have manuals...please help me out!!!

Exhaust Manifold to Head 20 ft lbs
Exhaust Manifold To Turbo 43 ft lbs

Quoted from Mitsubishi Tech Manual:D

BTW, is there a page on torque specs of all the DSM sh*t stuff?...tranny, turbo, ,manifold, valve cover, etc...etc...

I suppose it would if I had had one huh... Holy smokes batman...you sure areon top of things, thanks!!

Get one. It will be your best friend. Take it to the Sh!tter, take it to bed at night, take it to work, take it to school, read it front to back...twice. Then do it again.

Hahahaha, RTFM....ssshhhhh. ;)

BTW, if you had one, you wouldn't be in a bind and have to ask.

No sh!te, looks like a compile of them huh...Guys if I had a maual I would be so compled to ask these types of questions. Ye, I will be getting one soon, so I wont really annoy people like batman...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back