The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Update Your Password Today!

We have implemented tools to identify member accounts using insecure passwords and will be locking those accounts until their passwords are updated. Don't get locked out of your account - update your password today, and ensure your account has a valid email address on file. Read more here...
Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need torque specs...working on car now!!!

candela

Proven Member
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
Hey all, just need a little help. I had to take off my exh. manny to fix the egt tap, and now Im putting it back on. I just need to know what the torque specifications are for the exhaust manifold to turbo bolts, and also what the torque is for the exhaust manifold to head bolts. For any of you who happen to have manuals...please help me out!!!

BansheeRacer

Probationary Member
Aug 23, 2002
Wichita_Kansas
Exhaust Manifold to Head 20 ft lbs
Exhaust Manifold To Turbo 43 ft lbs

Quoted from Mitsubishi Tech Manual:D

TurboSpoolinIns

Proven Member
May 15, 2002
The South, Ontario_Canada
BTW, is there a page on torque specs of all the DSM sh*t stuff?...tranny, turbo, ,manifold, valve cover, etc...etc...

candela

Proven Member
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
I suppose it would if I had had one huh... Holy smokes batman...you sure areon top of things, thanks!!

Tevenor

Proven Member
Mar 18, 2002
Rochester, New_York
Get one. It will be your best friend. Take it to the Sh!tter, take it to bed at night, take it to work, take it to school, read it front to back...twice. Then do it again.

GoFastTSI

Proven Member
Jun 13, 2002
Birmingham_AL
Hahahaha, RTFM....ssshhhhh. ;)

BTW, if you had one, you wouldn't be in a bind and have to ask.

candela

Proven Member
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
No sh!te, looks like a compile of them huh...Guys if I had a maual I would be so compled to ask these types of questions. Ye, I will be getting one soon, so I wont really annoy people like batman...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds