1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Need to find a shop or someone that know what they doing with a 420a in SC

Posted by Liltazz803, Dec 16, 2013

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. Liltazz803

Liltazz803 Probationary Member

Joined Jun 28, 2013
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Do anyone know a shop or someone that can fix the oil prob a 420a has and turbo it in South Carolina? I know a shop in FL but i dont want to ship my car all the out there.

2. silvreclips

silvreclips Proven Member

Joined Jul 19, 2005
    Greenville, South Carolina
    Whats your oil problem?

Autocross Build 181  1

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. Liltazz803

Liltazz803 Probationary Member

Joined Jun 28, 2013
    Columbia, South Carolina

No oil prob yet but i was thinking about getting my engine rebuilt and i talk to someonr on facebook about it and he said i will need someone that knows about the 420a and its oil prob. But i decided to just turbo my car and run it at 8lbs of boost.