The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

need to borrow an air filter cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIGuy510

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2008
El Dorado Hills, California
Hey guys its been a while since ive been on here. I moved to el dorado hills a few months ago from the bay area. i just recently got my talon running again after almost 2 years down. The timing belt broke while i was driving back from a meet. Well now its all fixed and back together but i need to make it pass smog. i figure the black hard piping i have looks stock enough to where no one could tell but the "naked" filter just sitting there looks not stock. So i was hoping if anyone in my area could let me borrow that cover that clips on to the filter so i can try to smog my car. Im hoping it will pass, it has an safc and a high flow cat also....well and a bunch of other stuff but thoes shouldnt affect smog i dont think. so please please please let me know. Cell # 916 248 6552 Andrew

No one has a stock air box that they can let me borrow for a day?

Ehh yah Idk if it would fit, maybe ill go to a junk yard and try to find one there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back