The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECUflash Need the 98 AWD definition file/ROM for ecuflash

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyeler18

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2008
Casa Grande, Arizona
I can't for the life of me find the defintion file for a 98 GSX. Ceddy's site went down and he doesn't have the definitions up yet. Anyone want to send me a copy? If you want my email PM me and I'll send it to you. Thanks guys! :hellyeah:

That's the Ceddy definition. I need the factory definition so I can read my ecu. The one's that are in the "first flashed dsm" thread.

http://ceddy.us/h8-ecu-wiki/roms-ecuflash-defs/

2056-0008
and
2056-0010

are both there for download. (2056 is 98 AWD)

But your stock rom may be a different subversion.
There are about 5-10 different subversions for every year.

Most people just use a CeddyMods rom, you can disable the extra features if you don't need them and make it a "stock" rom.

98-99 AWD and FWD, Fuel and Timing maps, etc. are exactly the same so it doesn't matter which rom you use.

The only real difference in the DSM Flashable roms is the FWD have a Speed Limiter, because they came with lower rating tires from the dealership. Other then that they are functionally exactly the same.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back