The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need Some Talent Ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GofaST4life

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 21, 2007
Medina 44256, Ohio
Hey guys, well ill get right to the point, its easy to see we have a ton of great minds on this site, so im asking for some help.

In a few weeks ill be running for the crown of Greek God, for my Fraternity. One night is the talent portion of the competition.

Up until today i had already had a great one chosen, but my close friend broke his arm so i cannot do it anymore. We were going to have a one round, three minute MMA fight and it was going to be really entertaining. Im pretty bummed about not being able to do it, since he was my trainer and it would have been sweet to have everyone cheer us on as we beat the hell out of each other.

Ive been racking my brain trying to think of something to do, and i just cant think of anything.

So im asking you guys for some ideas. The only stipulations are that it has to be appropriate, 5 minutes or shorter, and it must uphold the values of the University.

Any ideas are GREATLY appreciated.

:dsm::talon::laser:

Beating the hell out of someone upholds the values of the university? WTF

Well kind of, they did approve it, it shows talent, skill, determination, hard work....the whole thing was choreographed, and we had it down to a T, it looked so real...would have been very entertaining to watch to say the least.

HAHA i new someone was going to say something about that.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

haha...guys...seriously, as much as i love the enthusiasm and the thoughts about DSM and what not this has to be realistic...

You think they'd let me do a 5 minute burnout in our gym?? LOL

List some of the things you are good at and some of the things you do on your free time. That way its easier to narrow it down to certain things.

Well here are the things i'm good at and the things i do in my spare time:
- MMA
- Ice Hockey
- Working on my car

Like, this sucks, being a full time student with a part time job keeps me pretty busy so when i do have spare time it usually goes to the above mentioned things.

Im also trying to think of something i could learn to do well and make look good...hmmmm.

You know what you could do? You could remake that burger king add on tv with the tiny burgers.
Pull the burgers out the bag and have some ladies run up too you and say those are so cute I just want to squeez them and you say squeez them right.

Try to do as many slapshots as possible within 3 minutes? Disassemble as much as you can in your engine bay in 5 minutes? Beat yourself up?

Change some random(as in the hottest) girl's oil in under 3 minutes? It could be done!

Change some random(as in the hottest) girl's oil in under 3 minutes? It could be done!

It can and has been done....:thumb:
Did a oil change(drain,change filter, top off/check everything under the hood,fill) on a Dodge diesel in 4 minutes.....:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back