The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Need some opinions on spoiler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesse12345

Proven Member
Jul 30, 2014
Down the block, Minnesota
So I need some help. I'm torn between low rise spoiler or high rise. I have a few of each laying around and I don't know which one to pick. I love the look of them both. My car currently has no holes for the low rise end caps, but the hatch I bought came with the low rise. I just can't decide.

I'm trying to decide that as well. I always planned to restore my low rise, but then I bought a hatch with the high rise on it. I like them both, but I think I'm just going to go with whatever is installed on the hatch that I ultimately end up using so that I can have a third brake light. 🙂

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back