The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Need Some Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerAWD

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2009
Spanaway, Washington
Alright i just installed a AFC Neo and it turns on and everything but it wont read RPM's and throttle # i hooked up my data logger and everything is fine... and don't tell me to search because i have been searching and i think my eyes are bleeding... anything would be much apreshiated

it useless to have a Neo if i cant even tune anything it wont work if it does not read it.... its killin me
i need to tune my car so i wont knock anymore i have 2g mass and 550cc injectors plus Small 16G

You might get some more responses if you post in the newbie forum...

When are you getting knock? What boost? What does timing look like when it does? Don't be so sure that an AFC will fix knock, since whenever you take air out, you are also increasing the timing (putting the ECU into a lower load row). You could always try turning down the boost, or manually retarding the timing by adjusting the CAS. It takes timing out everywhere and make the car a bit of a dog off boost, but it is better than blowing something up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back