1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Need Some Help From Locals

Posted by iloveboost, Sep 23, 2015

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. iloveboost

iloveboost Proven Member

Joined Jul 25, 2014
    Vacaville, California
    I am looking for some help with my DSM. I have a 99 GST and I live in Vacaville. I am not looking to have someone do the work for me, I need someone (hopefully near by) to help me with some things so that I can do the build myself. I am comfortable with what I have to do but having someone who has experience would be great. This forum has been a huge help but am looking for someone local that can put eyes on my project. I am willing to compensate you for your time or trade services if interested.

I am stuck on flashing my ECU. I have ECU Flash, Ceddy Mods files, Tactrix, Re-Flash Connector. I am looking for someone with a 98 or 99 car / ECU and has all those items as and could help me figure out how to do it correctly or at figure out if my equipment / setup (or one of the other items) is bad. It is probably my user error though.

PM me if you can help.

Street Build 1K  1

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. 442powerstroke

442powerstroke Proven Member

Joined Jun 6, 2013
    sacramento, California
    Im good with dsm link but not ecu flash so can u use evoscan on that cable right u can download roms for free on there website i got. It for evo8 but never sat down to figure it out i mite know someone that can help u remotely what program are u using to log thats different then ecuflash

Street Build 4K  14

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 1G DSM