1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Need Some Advice - Jacksonville/Orange Park

Posted by Jeremyisauu, Mar 19, 2014

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Rikolas

Rikolas Proven Member

Joined May 6, 2012
    Seabeck, Washington
    Still no progress? There are quite a few people meeting up tonight at best buy on blanding at 9pm. Maybe you could come by and they could have a few ideas of what's going on. And I'm willing to help you out if you still want help. I'm just out of a ride right now so you would have to be within walking distance from the orange park mall

My number is 3six0 5onesix 8two7four. If you want to get a hold of me

Street Build 613  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. DJ Raydiate

DJ Raydiate Proven Member

Joined May 27, 2010
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Is the cel coming on? If you have a scanner, it should help out if there is a code, I don't know about the GST/GSX, but in my 97 GS I could do the key dance to get the codes. It might help out trying to figure the running part out anyway. Also try posting in the actual forum outside of the regional section because you would be able to get more help.

768  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    13.687 @ 102.590 · 2G DSM
  3. Jeremyisauu

Jeremyisauu Probationary Member

Joined Mar 5, 2012
    jacksonville, Florida
    I actually live right by the OP mall. I'll hit you up this week sometime.

4. Rikolas

Rikolas Proven Member

Joined May 6, 2012
    Seabeck, Washington
    Okay. Just let me know a little before hand please. So I have time to set up my schedule or let you know if I'm busy at that time or not.

Street Build 613  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  5. Jeremyisauu

Joined Mar 5, 2012
    jacksonville, Florida
    Will do.

6. Jeremyisauu

Joined Mar 5, 2012
    jacksonville, Florida
    Gave you a text. Let me know when you have availability. I appreciate the help. :)