The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need New Place to Tap Electrical for Boost Guage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProjekTsi

Probationary Member
Dec 16, 2002
Rockland_County_NY
Sup guys.

I have a problem. That white clip on the side of the console , under the carpet , where they tell you to tap for , well i followed the wire and somehow its cut and it goes to no where. Theres the clip and theres like 1 foot of wire and then it ends!:cry: So i need to know where to tap for power and ground for a boost guage. And can someone tell me what that clip and wires controls???

Dave:(

i tapped mine with the radio. it's on all the time, but you can't see the light until it gets dark.

i have no Radio LOL

So i guess thats not gonna work..any other suggestions??? And what does that clip control???? cause if its important ( which i think it is ) im gonna ahve to go to a junkyard

i'm guessin you talkin about the knob that controls the brightness.
what do drive anway? make it easier for people to answer your questions by updating your profile, its there for a reason

ON a 1G when you pull off the carpeting on the Drivers side of the console by the shift know , cigg lighter theres a white clip. WHat do thoes connections and wires control?

Dave

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back