The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

need mechanic/tune shop in ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robd88

Probationary Member
Feb 9, 2011
sidney, Ohio
ok guys really need a good shop that can finish what i started,and tune my car.no b.s. i want this car finished.realize i dont have the time,or right tools to get it finished. a good turn around shop too if possible.thanks for all help givin.
I AM LOCATED IN SIDNEY,OHIO
THANKS AGAIN ROBERT

how far are you looking to go for a great shop?

here in toledo i can recommend a great shop but its almost 2 hours away

well if they would pick it up,or maybe me tow it.it doesn't matter to me,i just want someone to fix it.if there honest and don't come up with a bunch of stuff that it need to work im fine with that

Closest to you that I know of would be Slow Motion Motorsports in C-Bus. I have mixed opinions on this shop since they took a running sr20 swapped 240sx and messed it up to the point it wouldn't start, then charged the kid. They do have a LOT of EVO's in their shop usually, and all their friends that stop by are running EVO's as well, so I'm not sure if they just don't know Nissans well or what, but the EVO's I saw and personally walked around looked very nice. They can dyno AWD.

There is Buschur, which will (probably) be far more expensive and a longer drive/tow for you as they are located in Norther Ohio (Wakeman to be exact). They can dyno tune as well.

There is a shop in Cincinnati called Zero Lift. I'm not sure if they know DSMs or the 4G63 platform, but I know they have some very talented Nissan guys there and do work on Hondas, so you could give them a call. I believe they have a dyno, but am not 100% sure if they can dyno AWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back