The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

need local dsmers help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scaryfastdsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2008
bonney lake, Washington
hello, i just bought a new turbo setup and i need some pointers on basic tuning with dsm link v3 lite version.....look at profile and shoot me a pm if you can help. only want to push 20psi tops

hello i went to andre at pina motorsports to get tuned after my borg warner s256 ett install with internal gate hooked straight up to engine. turbo is a dsm bolt on houseing .55ar and i have supporting mods look in profile....

problem is i have slow slow spool 5500rpm before hitting 20psi tops wastegate spring pressure. and at 6000rpm i have a spike in boost 2 psi and power shoots up like crazy. the a/fr stays at 11.2/1 and my engine rpm drops and raises again. its like a missfire but no air flow ratio is changing. i have checked spark plugs. and wires. both new. no boost leaks. all sensors reading fine as well can you help trouble shoot this with me....

You need to post a log. You will have much better luck with people helping you with this kind of stuff on the link forum. Did you not have this issue figured out before you went to have your car tuned, or was the car sent to the dyno directly after the turbo install?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back