The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

need help....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTSiAWD

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 9, 2002
Farmingdale (Long Island), New_York
Here's the situation:

Installing Eibach Prokits and Tokico 5way adjustables. Installed one front shock/spring....the driver side tho, unfortunately, the stock shock/spring is givin me problems. I removed it off the car already. Removed the self-locking nut, washer, Upper bushing A, the Upper Bracked assembly, upper spring pad....from the shock/strut assembly...

problem is.....the collar is rusted like a *$$#*(@)*...anyway, since i figure there's no use anymore in tryin to pry that thing off (i tried). I need to purchase a collar, Upper bushing B, cup assembly, bump rubber, and dust cover. I searched the DSM Manual CD and driver's manual....had no luck finding any part #'s...

anybody have any ideas?

I'm going to drop by Strauss Auto and Autozone tomorrow, hopefully I"ll get lucky...

Any help....would be much appreciated.

JD

I know I am bringing this back from the dead but, for other members who have this problem. If you ever need a dealer type part. I think the best place to get it would be Conicelli in PA. They have every part you can think of stock wise. They ship very fast also. I have not had 1 problem with their service.

Plus you get a 25% discount if you call their club DSM number.

Thanks Ed.

I'll keep that place in mind, next time. Ended up going to a local parts dealer and got the parts i needed.

see you at the road trip.

Jeph

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back