The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSI91FWD

Probationary Member
Nov 8, 2011
Worthington, Ohio
If anyone is in the Columbus area and is down to help me put a new clutch and flywheel set up in my 1g just let me know, I work 3rds and get 1 day off a week, sucks I know, but I'm tryin to get this thing right again so I can drive it soon haha. Plus I'm lookin to get some 3g revised lifters so if you have a complete set and/or know someone with a complete set LMK. There's still tons that I need to do to my TSI but it's slowly coming along and will need more help in the future but this is a needed ASAP deal right now because my other car blew up so I junked it and my Dad is getting ticked I haven't gotten his car back to him yet.

I'm sure me and my brother can get it done for you for a fee, we can discuss it later if you still want me to swing by.

I'm just waiting on my clutch to show up... how much of a fee you thinking?

Where are you at in Columbus area... do you have tools and would you be helping yourself?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'm off of Lazelle by the Polaris mall, and I don't have all the tools needed and yes I'd be helping out, and will provide some beer and pizza also

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back