The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

need help??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99bluegst

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 10, 2010
houston, Texas
hello guys> here i'm again need some help. i need to know if this normal, cause i'm tired to this noise coming fron this thing.
i post some pic so you guys can see it.....

this happen every time is warmed up completely, and i REV it then comes on at idle and it goes away under 1000 rpm and i dont understand why is happening

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 19
I don't know about the first question. The answer to the second question is: he wants you to slide the hose over the center port, the one above "tank" is the one he is talking about, I think. The answer to the third question is: counter clock wise 90 degrees.

CCW = Counter Clock-wise
90* = 90 degrees

...and yes it needs to be plugged into that very center port after you spin it, that way it won't come undone next time you drive.

:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back