The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

NEED HELP wont start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carzycola

Probationary Member
Jun 11, 2006
mesa, Arizona
OK so I know Im a dumbass but when I was trying to jumpstart my 95' Talon TSi I hooked up the possitive cable to the negative post. I found out what I did as soon as it started sparking and disconnected it right away. Now it wont start but when I put the key in the ignition it is getting some power, it beeps and the doorlocks work and the rooflight comes on and that is, it wont start. No clicking noses, I checked all the fuses inside and out and all the fuseable linkes. I checked the power to the ecu and i get back up power but no main power with the key in the on postion.

One more thing my turbo time just flashs when it so to be counting down.

Any advice I need to get this car running so I can sell it.

You might have blow the main fuse check under the fuse box in the car its a big fuse It says 130a (amp) or 100a i forgot its blue and on the far right check allof the others whiel you are at it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back