The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

need help with your dsm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

most definetaly! i got tools and can pay for your gas. i work way too much 6 days a week 8am to 6pm so dont have time to fix my 1g. very close to finishing. txt me to (602) 367-7105

i have been looking for locals to hang out with too! i build dsm cars everyday it feeds my family LOL i have lots of parts here too call or text 623 698 6202 or send me a message or somesting

I may have to hit you up on that offer. gonna put a shiftkit in the veng. How much you want to do that?

I may have to hit you up on that offer. gonna put a shiftkit in the veng. How much you want to do that?

we talked about alot of different ideas that day, text me and well go over it

i have the shift kit. i just dont want to put it in myself. Dont like messing with trannys. Every car i had i put a shiftkit in and the tranny lasted. But i will send you a text.

I am down to hang out and wrench. I am currently doing bodywork on my NA 2G and will start working on my turbo 1g pretty soon. Just need to save up some dough.

I always enjoy having other dsm'ers or supra people around when im workin on mine! my specialty is the 420a but that doesnt keep the 4g63 away :)

I have body parts for the 2g here if ya need any!! doors, hatch, gs spoiler, fenders, hood, and a butt load of engine parts and interior plastics and even some performance upgrades laying around too. i would be happy to provide a homie hookup to somebody if they actually need a part

boy i wish ya'll were here in san diego...everyone posting here sure seems helpful and cool to kick-it, seems kinda boring here in diego. not as much open road either like in Az....:cry:

San Diego? Theres plenty of help in SD. Snap I live in Yuma. I am the DSM scene down here, haha. Too bad no one else lives down here to help me out once in a while. I have 4 dsms currently and 1 on the build block right now. Oh how I wish I lived in the Phoenix area but without all the crime and shadyness haha..

I always enjoy having other dsm'ers or supra people around when im workin on mine! my specialty is the 420a but that doesnt keep the 4g63 away :)

I have body parts for the 2g here if ya need any!! doors, hatch, gs spoiler, fenders, hood, and a butt load of engine parts and interior plastics and even some performance upgrades laying around too. i would be happy to provide a homie hookup to somebody if they actually need a part

I will take you up on that actually. I am going to need a door pretty soon!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back