The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need help with set up please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mistaspakles

20+ Year Contributor
May 17, 2002
Minneapolis_MN
Ok I'm probably the millionth person to ask for help about nitrous but I'm going to ask anyway. All I'm looking for is a little extra "umph" during 3rd gear on the track or when I'm on the freeway on a 4th gear pull. I'm not looking for the "only at WOT". What should I do/get? Is it possible to inject it just before the Throttlebody, or am I way off base here? Should I get wet or dry? Any help would be apprecited. Thanks!

Your car is turbo so u will want a wet kit. The WOT switch is just a safe guard to make sure your car is flowing the most fuel possible, so u will want to keep that option. You can put it just before the throttle body no problem, the other option would be direct port injection but that has a minimum shot of 80 HP. The wet kit just means it injects fuel and nitrous at the same time instead of just nitrous and scince your car is turbo and it is already taxing the fuel system u should definitly go with a wet kit. hope that helps

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back