The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Need help with camshaft identification.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnie2783

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 14, 2011
bay st. louis, Mississippi
OK. I actually pulled these cams out of a car along with the head at a local salvage yard. They both have a big H cast onto them. When cams are rotated they both say 18 2. The 18 is cast bigger than the 2 ,and on the opposite end they have a 3 and 2 sideways with the top of each number facing each other. When rotated they have the letter F. I searched but I couldn't really find any info on these cams. If anyone has any idea please let me know. I will be getting some pictures in a little while as soon as my sister gets back with the camera since my cell phone is broke. Thanks for any help.These cams were in a 4g63 1g head.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back