The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Need Help On Suspension Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umiami80

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 16, 2002
New_JerseyUS
I just realized that I spend all my money on my engine and NOTHING on my wheels and suspension. I drive a 2G awd and it is way too fast for the wheels and suspension it has.

I wanted a REAL low drop, like 2.0" but then I will get raped on the camber kits and slignment so I was thinking 1.3 front and back to sides step this rapaging.

Where can I buy a kit, springs and shocks, that will lower my car enough to avoid the camber correction kit? I can only find full 2.0 inch drop kits.

ANy suggestions? ANyone selling anything?

Have you seen MachVs Tokico shock/spring package? I don't think it drops but 1.5" or something like that and 2Gers seem to like it a lot.

Yeah I saw it, spings and struts for $300, not bad, but drops the car 2.0" so I will need a camber kit, amy as well go that route then.

Any one else know of a full bolton kit that will drop me only 1.3 inches?

The Eibach Pro-Kit will get you to about that point, but they are not a very agressive spring rate......personally i thought that they were too soft. If you are wanting to get serious, you will have to get a setup that needs a camber kit. The suspension geometry and center of gravity is ideal when the car is dropped around 2"....that is why there are so many kits in that drop range.....

So where can I get a Camber kit that isn't too expensive. I will probably go with that $300 setup, just want my car to stick into the turns, no matter how firm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back