The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need help on downpipe purchase.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newtodsm97gst

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 23, 2011
Lewisville, Texas
Recently bought a punishment recirculated EWG O2 housing, now doesn't really align with my 3" downpipe. I'm currently on a market for downpipe and wondering if there's any other downpipe that would align with my setup? I know punishment racing downpipe fits, but is there any other ones?

If your o2 is a 2.5 then the standard ebay special will fit or any downpipe of a similar design.

Cool, I'll probably just go with punishment racing dp. Thanks guys.

Man I checked around to get my dp fix, flex section and put a bung and align the flanges to my o2, they charging me $220 for it... Wow.. Really, I really need to get in welding so I can do it myself..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back