The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need help!!! Intake Manifold on 420a problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e96eclipse

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2010
vanceboro, North_Carolina
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-1999-ECLIPSE-2-0L-INTAKE-MANIFOLD-1996-1997-1998_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2557e1f3b1QQitemZ160388215729QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories<<<<<<< the link<<<<< My girlfriend recently purchased an intake manifold for me to fit my 98 mit eclipse 2.0l non-turbo. I looked at my stock intake and my new one to compare and discovered a couple of problems. I dont see a place on my new manifold for my m.a.p. sensor and I do not see a place for my EGR tube. I went online and looked at the website she ordered it from (EBAY) and it doesnt ask anything about the EGR tube or m.a.p sensor when ordering. I'm puzzled. Did I get the right manifold? Do I just bypass the tube and sensor? Do I not need them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
post a pic of it so we can see it, to further help you.

i'm also having the same problem with this manifold, i tried it to install it today and found out that the fuel injectors didnt go in all the way, i'm contacting the seller to see if they can send me another one.

Could you check on that to, i want to know if they are all like that ot just mine.

thank you

:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back