The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

NEED HELP IN CHAMPAIGN!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twizted99GSX

Proven Member
Oct 12, 2014
Champaign, Illinois
hello all... I recently rebuilt my car a 99 GSX eclipse AWD Turbo.. I am having major Wiring Harness Issues.. the person who was helping me no longer is local and took the book he labeled stuff with and I have no idea how to fix this issue.. I was wondering if anyone was local that could come check out an possibly help out if its not to big of an issue.. I was thinking of buying a new harness if need be but this one is still ok looking but a few wires are melted in aresas and new connectors might be needed... but in major need of help.. I don't want let it sit after all that work.... any assistance would be appreciated.. I could pay some money but nothing crazy... Need help from DSM community... Thanks again.. Label Email responses Champaign Help... please

In Illinois. You might want to try the regional forums here on tuners. I know more than a few folks are down that way and might be willing to help.

i am sorry I got busy with work this summer and was working 6 days a week 10 hr days bleh but I still need help I thank anyone for that help ill be emailing a few people to see if that help is still avail.. thanks again.. I tried to do some mods and those didn't go through so I am back to square one on a few things.. but my harness has been melted in a few spots from the turbo not havning a blanket or any heat wrap along with a fan.. a few wires were spliced into and there is exposed wires from when the guy who was helping me didn't finish what he was doing.. I was thinking of buying a New Wire harness... Whether someones non molested good condition harness or buying this...

http://www.ohm-racing.com/product/stage-3-mil-spec-fuse-box-harness-95-99-eclipse-2g

I just don't want to have problems with 20 yr old harness that's been molested over the years... but if mine is good enough to a while longer than great...
I have looked for performance shops around here and no luck with someone confident enough to do the job...
I even emailed Boostin Performance and they have yet to respond back so idk if they can help either..
I looked on Youtube for Help as well and nothing good enough..

Thanks again..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back