The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need help Identifying this part.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knieghtz

10+ Year Contributor
May 9, 2010
Coachella, California
Also if you could give me the purpose and how to install it. The guy that sold me the car told me that it was the source of my rough idling problem, and the one i am holding is the replacement part.I really appreciate any help, Thanks!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I appreciate the prompt response guys. I have had the car for about 8 days now and i am not familiar with it at all. If someone could maybe post a pic or give me a better idea of where it is at, i would really appreciate it. I am new here posting wise, but i have been reading the forum here for about a month. Its a awesome and helpful place. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate the detailed help. Thanks for the pics Snowboarder!

Wow that throttlebody looks beautiful! Knieghtz be gentle with that ISC, thats a very expensive part from the stealership.

Wow that throttlebody looks beautiful! Knieghtz be gentle with that ISC, thats a very expensive part from the stealership.

tell me about it, the guy that sold me the car just chucked it in the arm rest. I looked up the price of the part and it was like $150 new on ebay. I installed it today, and it did stop it from bogging up and down, but i am idling steadily between 1700-2000 RPM. Is that normal on a GS-T?

The old part is giving me 39.9 to 40.1 Ohms. DmTalons "How to" said i should get between 28-33. I cant test the new one because it is on the car, but when i get a chance this weekend i will. It did resolve the bogging problem tough. I found this great article on Boost leak test.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...-boost-leak-test-how-boostpro-net-tester.html

I plan on doing this as soon as i fix my alternator problem. Thanks for the help snowboarder.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back