The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need help identifying part

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyTalonTsi

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 5, 2008
Buffalo, New_York
While i was searching for a vacuum leak of some sort that raised my idle to 2k, i realized that there was a line missing after the fitting. I just can't identify the part for nothing.

Heres a pic, not my car but i circled what i am talking about. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• talonsale09282.jpg
    talonsale09282.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 35
Do you have A/C? Is that part attached to the A/C refrigerant line?

I never checked the A/C, just picked the car up yesterday evening.

In that case it probably doesn't get cold then. Im gonna go hunt for this part, not that i use a/c it just looks incomplete.

Thanks guys.

Hey colt, i seen your car at S&R about a month ago, nice clean car man.

in that area there should be a fuel pressure solenoid and its missing in your case , it only helps with hot starts so even if you retreive it back it wont make much of a difference , i hope your vaccum lines are connected correctly though.

good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back